hi All

We have opened the joint openEHR/FHIR review of Allergy/Intolerance:

http://omowizard.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/inaugural-joint-archetype-review-by-hl7-openehr/
http://www.healthintersections.com.au/?p=2169

The review is open until July 28th. We would like to encourage
everyone to contribute to the review; whether you are a clinician, a
programmer, a systems analyst. Clinicians, it would be great if you
can reach out to your systems vendor and encourage them to
participate.

I particularly want to thank both Heather Leslie and Ian McNicoll for
putting an immense amount of work into preparing for this joint
review. (which means I also need to recognise Russ Leftwich, who also
put a great deal of time and energy into the process too)

Grahame

note: my blog post includes some helpful information for the HL7
community to engage with the review, and documentation of the CKM sign
up process. I'm planning to document the review process, but I haven't
got to that yet.