Hi Silje,

This seems a bit odd to me. Do labs normally

If a result is expressed as normal/ abnormal or high/normal/low,
surely the 'normalcy range' is self-defining.

If there is a need for the lab to assert some kind of textual normalcy
rangeThe 'reference range guidance' element  in the Lab panel
archetype is intended for this purpose and essentially equates to
referenceRange/text in the FHIR Observation.

see http://openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.2192

Does that work?

Ian
Dr Ian McNicoll