On 17 Mar 2017, at 22:39, Bert Verhees <bert.verh...@rosa.nl> wrote:

> The several countries have independent organizations, and the overall
> organization cannot enforce a common terminology. There are two terminologies
> in this case, and those two terminologies cannot be mapped easily, because
> the granularity is different.
>
> How this is handled until so far this problem is to add the two required
> codes to an item. So everybody was happy.
>
> Now this customer is moving over to OpenEHR, and because DV_Coded_Text
> accepts only one terminology per occurrence, this is a problem..

Hi Bert,

I think you have missed the response yesterday from a couple of people, who
suggested that you could use the DV_TEXT (or DV_CODED_TEXT) mappings.target:

http://www.openehr.org/releases/RM/latest/docs/data_types/data_types.html#_dv_text_class

Your text item could have 2 mappings. The target of each mapping is a
CODE_PHRASE, which has a terminology id and a code.

Does that help?

Peter