We added them to a child growth archetypes in the work for Marand. I think
they just need to be hardwired into specific archetypes areas required.

items cardinality matches {1..*; unordered} matches {

     ELEMENT[at0010] occurrences matches {0..1} matches { -- Percentile

          value matches {

               DV_PROPORTION matches {

              numerator matches {|0.0..100.0|}

                  type matches {2}

              }

       }

}

ELEMENT[at0011] occurrences matches {0..1} matches { -- Z-score (SDS)

     value matches {

          C_DV_QUANTITY <

               property = <[openehr::380]>

              list = <

                   ["1"] = <

                  units = <"">

                  precision = <|2|>

}

}

ELEMENT[at0018] occurrences matches {0..1} matches { -- Method

value matches {

DV_TEXT matches {*}

}

Ian