My ‘definitions'

Observation: a result obtained by an author using human senses
Calculation: a kind of Evaluation by a human or device using Observations and
knowledge (rules, formula)
Evaluation/assessment: Interpreting observations caused by processes using
existing knowledge
Diagnosis: Special case of Evaluation. The process pertains to processes in the
Patient system.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl