Good worked out, good thought through, a welcome addition to the RM.
Thanks for writing and the sponsors, thanks for funding.

Bert

On 01-06-17 06:40, Thomas Beale wrote:

I have published a major update to the Task Planning draft specification <http://www.openehr.org/releases/RM/latest/docs/task_planning/task_planning.html>. It now includes sequential and parallel groups, conditional pathways, and a new model of execution time structures. It's still very rough in places, but in the interests of 'publish early publish often'...

The main thing to be obtained from this version is that the general model structure I think is about right, i.e. the separation of Task List definition, runtime structures and execution history.

All comments welcome, either

  * here, for general comments