Hi Pablo,

Unfortunately there were various unintended changes in the UML - I think mostly not errors, but view problems like this one. The UML model was correct (the tables are generated from the same model), but I had to do some manual changes over the last couple of years to make the MaigcDraw UML diagrams clearer, and this is one, which appears only to be fixed in the current working baseline.

I'll have a look into add in retrospective changes - it will require some Git + script magic.

- thomas