Bert, I don't think that we really disagree there. As you nail it the
dataset comes from people agreeing on building it the proper way. And
agreeing with Karsten (who is plainly right), doesn't make that process
simple.

Means that wether:
1) you can find a bunch of practitioners that agree on working extra
hours to comment a big bunch of images, or
2) you expect this process to be(come) part of the usual information
recording... and you must instill a culture of data quality and
information awareness before the dataset can exist.