From: openEHR-clinical <openehr-clinical-boun...@lists.openehr.org> On Behalf
Of Pablo Pazos
Sent: Friday, 6 July 2018 4:22 PM
To: For openEHR clinical discussions <openehr-clinical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: Topics of the openehr-clinical list

Hi Silje, I think this is for me :)

I pick which list to send message to very carefully, trying to focus modeling
methodologies and modeling tools on the clinical, and the rest on the technical.

Some issues clarified on the clinical list, have impact on tools and sometimes
on the specs themselves. On those cases I try to clarify the clinical modeling
aspects on this list, then raise related issues on other lists or raise JIRA
issues for the SEC to review when it is spec related.

But I know there is a gray area, since each "thing" depends on other "things".
If there is any specific on my messages that doesn't comply with some
guideline, please PM to clarify.

Best,
Pablo.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 4:27 AM, Bakke, Silje Ljosland
<silje.ljosland.ba...@nasjonalikt.no<mailto:silje.ljosland.ba...@nasjonalikt.no>>
 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I’ve seen a tendency lately that topics that at least to me seem to be of a
technical nature are posted to the clinical list. These topics often generate a
lot of discussion, which drowns out much of the discussion about the clinical
aspects of openEHR. I realise that a lot of discussions will be borderline
technical/clinical, but I still think a lot of them would better belong in the
technical or even implementers list. If you’re unsure where to post something,
may I suggest having a look at the description of each of the mailing lists at
https://openehr.org/community/mailinglists.

Thanks everyone, and have a great summer to those of you in the northern
hemisphere! 😎☀️

Regards,
Silje

Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez