> On 8 Oct 2018, at 23:09, Peter Gummer <peter.gum...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ...Attached to this email is the CLUSTER that Ian attached to the Jira issue.

Hmmm, I don’t think this mailing list accepts attachments. Here is the CLUSTER
as ADL.

Peter

archetype (adl_version=1.4)
        openEHR-EHR-CLUSTER.ambient_oxygen.v1

concept
        [at0000]        -- Ambient oxygen
language
        original_language = <[ISO_639-1::en]>
        translations = <
                ["de"] = <
                        language = <[ISO_639-1::de]>
                        author = <
                                ["organisation"] = <"University of Heidelberg,
Central Queensland University">
                                ["name"] = <"Jasmin Buck, Sebastian Garde">

description
        original_author = <
                ["name"] = <"Ian McNicoll">
                ["organisation"] = <"Ocean Informatics">
                ["email"] = <"ian.mcnic...@oceaninformatics.com">
                ["date"] = <"08/06/2009">

        details = <
                ["en"] = <
                        language = <[ISO_639-1::en]>
                        purpose = <"To record the amount of oxygen being
delivered to the subject at the time of observation.  Assumed values of 21% O2,
Fi02 of 0.21 and Oxygen flow rate of zero.">
                        use = <"May be used within an ACTION archetype to
specificy oxygen therapy , or within OBSERVATION archetypes such as Blood gases
or Respirations, as part of patient state, where knowledge of ambient oxygen
status is critical to interpretation of the observation.

">
                        keywords = <"breathing", "oxygen">
                        misuse = <"">
                        copyright = <"copyright (c) 2009 openEHR Foundation">

        lifecycle_state = <"AuthorDraft">
        other_contributors = <"Heather Leslie Ocean Informatics", "Sebastian
Garde Ocean Informatics", "Andrew James University of Toronto", "Sundarasan
Jaganathan NHS Scotland", "Omer Hotomargolu Turkey", "Marja Buur Medisch
Centrum Alkmaar Netherlands", "Gregory Caulton PatientOS Inc.", "Anne Harbison
CPCER", "Sam Heard Ocean Informatics">
        other_details = <