Dear Ian,

We are in discussions with a state government in India for the use of our
EHR.Network platform for implementing a public Mental Health Management
System(MHMS) in line with the Indian National mental healthcare act
2017(MHA).

Some of the requirements of this system are registration of advance
directives, consent and designated persons. As the MHA defines mental
healthcare as a right, these directives hold a very critical role in care
related decisions.

While exploring options and trying to understand how others have gone ahead
with such requirements, we came across some archetypes that (I think) you
had posted in the following link http://ckm.apperta.org/ckm/
retrieveResources?list=true.

Can you give some background on how these were used and if you believe that
they are still relevant? Is there any plans to port these to the OpenEHR
CKM for more wider use?

My specific questions are

   1. Were these meant to be used as the source of ultimate truth or just
   for information at point of care?
   2. In our case there is a formal registration process with submission
   and approval by people in authority. Was this envisaged when creating the
   above archetypes?
   3. Are you aware of any previous OpenEHR implementations for Mental
   health care?

Thanks in advance

regards
Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 106, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dil...@healthelife.in