Great work!
We have been toying with the idea of "semantic patterns" for some
years now, it is good to see a real world use case :D
Probably these patterns can be seen as another kind of archetypes
(archetypes, templates, and patterns) and probably have special needs
(like being able to define variables?). It could be interesting to
detect if they have any special needs. Probably they should be
referenced formally from the derived archetypes (in a 'term binding'
way).

Regards