Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:23:49 +0200
Subject: Re: Term set for DV_PARSABLE.formalism
From: yamp...@gmail.com
To: openehr-techni...@lists.openehr.org
CC: openehr-implementers@lists.openehr.org

Probably was left this way to deal with the ones that don't have an official
mime, like adl
El 27/7/2015 7:11, "pablo pazos" <pazospa...@hotmail.com> escribió:

Reading the specs I realize that there isn't a term set for
DV_PARSABLE.formalism and it is a free text attribute.
Since stuff like XML, JSON, CSV, etc. are in fact modeled by DV_PARSABLE, and
those have a MIME type associated (text/xml, application/json, text/csv, ...),
shouldn't we define a term set for that attribute like we have for
DV_MULTIMEDIA.media_type? (of course this attribute is CODE_PHRASE and not
String like "formalism").

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez