Dear Osama,

I am sorry, there are no alternative for the all presentation of openEHR in
MEDINFO.
I think we have to prepare alternative education chances for all over the
world. There are some education materials on the openEHR web site.
http://openehr.org/resources/learning_centre
I have not heard openEHR movement or meeting in the Middle East, but I am
trying to propagate the openEHR movement in Japan and the East Asia. I wish
my movement will wave to the whole Asia.
Anyway, education programme is an emerging topic for us, we will talk about
at this MEDINFO.

Shinji KOBAYASHI
The openEHR Japan representative, co-chair of localisation team.