On 08-10-15 14:20, Shinji KOBAYASHI wrote:
We are happy to announce that Japan Medical Network Association(JMNA) was designated to implement nation wide EHR with openEHR/ISO 13606 information models in competitive bid by Japan agency for medical research and development.

Of course congratulations, it seems good news for the OpenEHR community, but I do not understand the meaning of the message.

Does it say that ISO13606 will be a message format, and openEhr will be the storage model of a national EHR in Japan?

Or does it say something else?

Please enlighten us, or have some pointers to more information.

Thanks
Bert Verhees