Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:37:31 -0200
Subject: Development based on xml-schemas
From: gabriel.m...@figlabs.com
To: openehr-implementers@lists.openehr.org

Hi everyone,

I'm a researcher of medical systems for ultrasound at company Figlabs in
Brazil. I've some difficulties to implement the archetypes/templates into a
classes (Python Language).I'm using xml and xsd files and the reference of xsd
(http://schemas.openehr.org/v1), that shows "Not Found".

In Brazil there are standards that specify the use of XML-schemas for
interoperable communication systems, and so we chose to use the reading of the
archetype for xml-schemas, because of the ease of exporting data in the same
format.

In this case, what should I do if the CKM own archetypes return the invalid XSD
reference.

Grateful!
Gabriel MiniR & D
gabriel.mini@figlabs.comSkype: gabrielmini.figlabs
Tel.: +55 16 3315-9922 Ribeirão Preto/SP - Brazil
Website: www.figlabs.com