Great Job Pablo!
Congratulations for your effort and the best luck!
Isabel Román
University of Seville

El 14/01/2016 a las 6:42, pablo pazos escribió:
Hi all!

I'm very excited to share the good news with all my openEHR friends here.

We have released EHRServer v0.5! This version is what we could call "feature complete", so it includes all the minimum features of a real openEHR server, the latest ones related to securing the API, and before that, supporting multi-tenancy.

I'll release user documentation and a full REST API documentation in the next couple of days, and will record a demo in English on YouTube via Hangout. I made a demo in Spanish not so long ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84YiNfkLGMA

Also, we have a staging server to test the EHRServer*, you are very welcome to try it and give us some feedback to continue improving the tool: https://cabolabs-ehrserver.rhcloud.com/ehr

* You can create an account and start using it.

Note: the server is not so fast, but is usable.

I'm working hard on v0.6 right now, hopefully we'll have a release before February. This version will include fixes to the UI, REST API, and security checks, more testing, testable REST API docs, among other things. The focus will be on robustness, security, and consistency more than adding new features. We can call the EHRServer v0.6 a "production ready" system.

I started to meet with some friends and colleagues interested on using the EHRServer as an open-source openEHR backend. My next focus will be on building pilot projects with some companies, to let them try the EHRServer and see if it fits their needs and gathering information to improve it. If anyone is interested, please give me a ring or ping my by email!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez