Nadim

From: George John (HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE INFORMATION CENTRE)
[mailto:john.geo...@hscic.gov.uk]
Sent: den 10 mars 2016 11:43
To: For openEHR technical discussions; Nadim Anani; For openEHR clinical
discussions; For openEHR implementation discussions
(openehr-implementers@lists.openehr.org)
Subject: RE: openEHR-Based PhD Thesis Successfully Defended

Nadim,

Congratulations on successfully defending your PhD.  You mentioned that you
chose to work with OpenEHR due to the advantage of freely available and
open-sourced resources.  My interpretation is that had you worked with another
interoperability specification, like HL7 FHIR, then the  open sourced resources
and tooling etc... would have been less freely available, implying that OpenEHR
is easier to work with and the software tooling costs less than HL7 FHIR.
Please can you clarify this?

Kind Regards

John

John George
Technical Modeller
Architecture, Standards and Innovation
Health & Social Care Information Centre
Vantage House LEEDS LS1 4HT

Tel: 0113 397 4193
www.hscic.gov.uk<http://www.cfh.nhs.uk/>

For general enquiries please call 0300 30 34 777 or email
enquir...@hscic.gov.uk<mailto:enquir...@hscic.gov.uk>