Sorry Pablo, I am never avaible on Wednesday evening. I am really sorry for that.

I hope there will be a way to look back at your presentation. Of course I can take a look at the source-code, but that is not really a quick way of finding out which functional and technical features your system has. I also found out that big parts of the website are in Spanish, which is a beautiful language, but I am very sorry, that my knowledge of that is limited to some very basic sentences.

If it is good, or very promising to be good in short time, I think there will be a great future for it.

How can we find out in an easy way about this? Imagine the questions Europeans could have about this product, how could they find the answers in an easy way?

Best regards

Bert Verhees