Hi Pablo,

I highly appreciate your initiative, I think it is very good and important. I have just a few, but for me, important remarks.

It is not to be picky, but, for me, it is hard for me to use the form.

It should be company orientated or product orientated, but not both at the same time, or else the questions/answers can be ambiguous. Best is product related, and with some add-on questions for other products and/or the company.

For example:
Areas you / your company are working on <-- Should this incorporate all activities of the company? Wouldn't it be better to ask for the product what it is? Code is open or planned to be open? <-- Is this about the product, or about the company, and what if it is mixed, and even in one product code can be partly open/closed Current status, Solutions already built, being developed, planned or ideas for the future. <-- This seems to be a company wide question.

Maybe I will use the form, but then with an unsatisfying feeling of leaving an ambiguous message to the public.

I have some suggestions to improve the form:
Focus on the product being created, make questions more open, so situations which did not come to mind when creating the form.

- So, for the code, give more answer-possibilities, or add an option for more information where it can be explained. Most products I know are partly build from open source components, and sometimes, products offer parts of its code to the public. - For the areas working on, focus this to the product, what kind of product is it.

Then, optionally, give room for more information, example, what does the company/organization do, what are its goals, etc.

Almost finally, the presentation:
I don't think this way of presenting the information in a table is a good way. The table becomes too wide and the columns are too small and are hard to read, especially when there will be more initiatives listed.

And then finally:
I think it is good if writers of information can edit their information. They can change policy or detect an error. It can feel depending if help from others is needed to change, add or remove information. I understand that there needs to be some moderation, but that can well be done afterwards.

How to solve this?
I was thinking of a wiki-layout where the form needs to be used, on the left side can be a column/index of all the pages, ranked on product, kind of product developer or company. In this way, it can be easy to find products of a specific need, and what a developer company does. In this way, it will be a free market idea, I think that is good.

I think when (some of) these changes have been added to your initiative, it will be used more. I know already someone who wants to use this initiative after the changes.

Best regards, and thank you for the good work. I hope you will consider the few remarks I made
Bert