Hi all,

I'm giving a talk about openEHR next month in Argentina and the
organization asked me to mention something about openEHR implementations
especially in Latin America. You know the typical stuff, where it was
implemented, why openEHR, for what it is used, challenges, benefits,
lessons learned, etc.

Since I don't have much info I ask for your help to gather some info. I
know Thomas, Jussara and people from Marand know more than me about openEHR
in Brazil, if you can assist me with some info would be great.

I'm not sure if there's info from other countries that would help me bring
a bigger picture. Any help would be really welcome, and I think as more
info is gathered, more interest we can get from newcomers. This event in
Argentina is very popular and there will be a lot of clinicians.

Also if you have info about implementations in other countries outside
Latin America, would be useful. All the info I have is on the openEHR
website but it doesn't have insights like challenges, benefits and lessons
learned from those implementations.

Thanks,
Pablo.

--