Or a Java app with rest api and a JavaScript frontend. Let the java application
take care of parsing, validating, flattening, operational template creation etc
and send json to your front end. Archie has built-in json serialization and
deserialization support.

Pieter

Op 3 feb. 2018 om 12:05 heeft Seref Arikan
<serefari...@kurumsalteknoloji.com<mailto:serefari...@kurumsalteknoloji.com>>
het volgende geschreven:

Hi Peter,

Presumably via use of a transpiler or a bytecode to js/webassembly compiler.

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 10:56 AM, Peter Gummer