Hi Ian, I need to have diagnosis coded by a terminology, using a value set
is not possible.
Also, I thought that every DV_TEXT can be specified as a DV_CODED_TEXT thanks
to class iheritance (DV_CODED_TEXT is a DV_TEXT).
Should I specialize the archetype to add a coded node?
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Ian McNicollDate: Sun, May 3, 2015 04:26To:
For openEHR technical discussions;Subject:Re: Change type from DV_TEXT to
DV_CODED_TEXT in the Template DesignerHi Pablo,
It is not possible to do this directly, although you can add coded terms to the
valueset which amounts to the same thing.
Ian
Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: i...@freshehr.com
twitter: @ianmcnicoll

Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation Management BoardDirector, freshEHR Clinical
Informatics
Director, HANDIHealth CIC