Hi,

Maybe I misunderstand, maybe someone can help me with this

In the CENTC251 standard there is a GPIC

IdentifiedLivingSubject. It has two Generalisations: SubjectOfInvestigation
and SubjectOfCareIdentification

This happens a lot in the Standard. In my opinion a class can only be a child
of one parent, and if you want it to associate to more classes, you have to
use Association.

Although multiple inheritance is allowed in UML 2.0 (I don't know about
previous versions), it is stated as not recommended to use as many
programming languages do not support multiple inheritence.
UML 2.0 is released in 2004, the CEN-standard document is from 2002. In this
document is not specified which UML-version they use.

It looks like Generalisation and Association are confused in the UML-scheme of
the standard, but, as I said, maybe I misunderstand

Thanks in advance.

By the way, I did send another email to this list this morning, it did not
appear in the list.
Is/was the list down?

--
kind regards,