Information is exchanged in communities.
All clinical information belongs to the healthcare domain.

When clinical concept models (Archetypes) are expressed using an Open
International Standard like the CEN/tc251 Archetypes,
  both the Archetype expression and  the constituting clinical
concept models are not owned in a commercial sense.

Gerard

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts
Huigsloterdijk 378