Tim Cook wrote:

>Hi Bert,
>
>I think you are still a bit confused about "What is OpenEHR?"
>
>See the FAQ: http://openehr.org/FAQs/t_about_FAQ.htm
>
>OpenEHR is (essentially) a non-profit organization that produces
>specifications for an electronic health record. The specifications are
>implementation generic documents.

Maybe I am a bit confused, but I wrote two days ago, that OpenEhr was
more an OpenConcept-project, instead of an OpenSource-project. There I
was right, isn't it.

>Eiffel is used as the reference platform in order to prove that the
>model actually is implementable (at a class level).
>
>The questions you are asking are implementation specific.  I suggested
>once before that you might join the implementers mailing list.  Granted
>there is much traffic there right now but really that is where these
>discussion would make more sense.
>http://openehr.org/advice/contents.html
>Not to say that they are not supposed to be here on the technical list.
>The description does still specify "software building".
>
>But on the implementers list you could address the fact that you want
>help/collaboration with developers using Java, Hibernate and MySQL (if
>those are your choices) to implement an OpenEHR server.

I would be glad to work together with others, if possible. I am
subscribed to the implementer list, but I never received one mail from
that list. I looked in the archives, and the last message was from
september last year (4 months ago). I am afraid not may people read my
messages then, and it is more difficult to get the informations I need.

<offtopic>
It reminds me of a Linux list where they wanted to get all technical
messages in a special list, and all association related messages to the
main list.
It didn't work, because no-one was reading the technical list, and all
messages in the main list got the attentention, so people only
interested only in association-news had to read their mail with a finger
on the delete-button
</offtopic>

regards
bert verhees