From: openehr-technical-boun...@openehr.org
[mailto:openehr-technical-bounces at openehr.org] On Behalf Of Sam Heard
Sent: Tuesday, 21 November 2006 11:09 PM
To: For openEHR technical discussions
Subject: Re: XML serializer (retry due to too large message)

Hi
We can add more attributes safely.....which I think is all that could be
done without changing the model in a major manner, Sam

Mattias Forss wrote:

2006/11/21, Sam Heard <sam.heard at oceaninformatics.biz>:

The Ontology is so huge I have wondered about having the Text and
Description as attributes - it would save a lot of space and I do not think
it would complicate things at all.

What do others think?

Sounds like a good idea as long as the two parts (text, description) of the
description items will remain. If more parts are added though, it is not a
flexible solution.

Mattias

Cheers, Sam

  _____

openEHR-technical at openehr.org

Dr. Sam Heard
MBBS, FRACGP, MRCGP, DRCOG, FACHI

CEO and Clinical Director
Ocean Informatics Pty.  <http://www.oceaninformatics.biz/> Ltd.
Adjunct Professor, Health Informatics, Central Queensland University
Senior Visiting Research Fellow, CHIME, University College London
Chair, Standards Australia, EHR Working Group (IT14-9-2)
Ph: +61 (0)4 1783 8808
Fx: +61 (0)8 8948 0215