Sam,
and others,

For your information.
Slowly I'm preparing an European project for the 7th Framework
program around the topic: the EHR.
Clinical decision support and a common open source EHR-engine is part
of it.
Eurorec (the European Institute for the Health Record) might become
the main developer and submitter.

Lets generate a set of research questions that we can write into the
project proposal.

Gerard

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts