Dear Andrew,

Our team at CHIME are part of a UK Science Council funded project to
develop innovative ways of assisting coaches with athlete training.

http://www.sesame.ucl.ac.uk/

A part of our methodology is to build a centralised repository with
an athlete training record and cumulative monitoring data. Some
aspects of the overall data architecture are now becoming clear,
others are still to be investigated (e.g. to optimise retrieval/
analysis performance for high-volume data). The core athlete training
record will utilise a simplified 13606/openEHR server architecture
and a corresponding simplified archetype library, accessed via a web
portal.

Because some of our early domain-specific materials have come from
coaches who, naturally, regard their expertise as somewhat personal
and private, we do not yet have permission to share the domain
modelling (archetyping) work that we are doing, but I am hopeful that
as the months progress we will find sufficient generic models that
are not coach-specific that we can publish and share these.

With best wishes,

Dipak
Dr Dipak Kalra
Clinical Senior Lecturer in Health Informatics
CHIME, University College London
Holborn Union Building, Highgate Hill, London N19 5LW
Phone: +44-20-7288-5966
Fax: +44-20-7288-3322
Web site: http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk