> By the way, which ACODE components that you are still using in your
> project? Most of them have been donated to the openEHR Foundation and all
> recent developments are hosted by the openEHR Java project (
> http://svn.openehr.org/ref_impl_java/TRUNK/project_page.htm).

Dear Rong,

We always get the updated code through the OpenEHR SVN ;-)

We have only used the ADL parser/serializer and the AOM implementation,
since we do not need to work with any particular RM implementation. We have
modified the AOM mainly and added many utility methods in order to meet the
needs of our editor. The code has not been done public yet because it can
still have some modifications until the end of the project, but if you or
anybody else is interested please let us know.

In Medinfo you can meet Jos? Alberto and Diego, unfortunately I will stay at
home :-(

Regards.

--
David Moner Cano
Grupo de Inform?tica Biom?dica - IBIME

Universidad Polit?cnica de Valencia (UPV)
Camino de Vera, s/n, Edificio G-8, Acceso 3, 3? planta
Valencia ? 46022 (Espa?a)