Peter Gummer schreef:
> Bert Verhees wrote:
>

>> A small issue (but maybe hard to repair), when copy and pasting the
>> source, it also copies the line-umbers, good would be an option for
>> removing the line-numbers.
>>

> I had that wish too, Bert, a few weeks ago.
>
> In my opinion, the line numbers should not be embedded in the text as they
> are now, but they should sit separately in a margin. I'm thinking of how it
> is done in development environments such as EiffelStudio, Visual Studio,
> Delphi, etc.
>
> What do you think?

You are right, but maybe that is too much trouble, the Eiffel
environment does, maybe, not have advanced GUI-components which have
this feature.
If you can't find this GUI feature in the Eiffel language, you could
also consider write it in Delphi or VS and use it as a COM-GUI-object
But, for the purpose, for now, a quick fix could be: reloading the file
and display it without line-numbers.

Bert