In a reply wrt "On Information and Interoperability" I have noted that
there is a move underway to try & produce an HL7 model (via EMF/MOF) for
use in our /OHT eclipse tooling.

Has anyone looked at an AOM/MOF mapping?

If so any thoughts?

E.g. were one to want to sit down & do some Eclipse OpenEHR tooling then
an obvious contender would be the Eclipse EMF/GMF & that would require a
AOM<>EMF mapping & given EMF is a subset of MOF then ....etc.

Adam

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail