Hi,
I'm trying to support Archetype Internal Refs on my degree thesis project but I
think there is an error on the specs or on the oceans archetype Editor.
In the AOM specs, every CObject has a mandatory node_id attribute, included the
ArchetypeInternalRef.I make an archetype using Oceans Archetype Editor and the
node with the reference looks like this:
CLUSTER[at0008] occurrences matches {0..1} matches {    -- Pelvis       items
cardinality matches {0..*; unordered} matches {           use_node ELEMENT
occurrences matches {0..3}
/data[at0001]/events[at0002]/data[at0003]/items[at0004]/items[at0012]       }}
But the use_node internal reference has no node_id.

Anyone one knows where is the problem?Where can I set the intenal ref node_id?

Thanks a lot,Pablo Pazos Gutierrez

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from
Hotmail?.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009