Hi Erik, I suggest using this one:

1.

Atalag K, Yang HY, Tempero E, Warren J. Model Driven Development of Clinical
Information Systems using openEHR. Stud Health Technol Inform
2011;169:849-853.[cited 2011 Oct 27 ]

Many thanks!

-koray

From: openehr-technical-bounces at openehr.org
[mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@openehr.org] On Behalf Of pablo pazos
Sent: Monday, 12 December 2011 4:39 p.m.
To: openehr technical
Subject: RE: open source openEHR-related EHR systems; How do you want to be
cited...

Hi Erik,

I don't have a formal paper on Open EHRGen, but I have a paper of the
application of the framework to model a trauma EHR:
http://www.slideshare.net/pablitox/proyecto-traumagen-cais-jaiio-2010

You can site this work, ormaybe just put a reference to the project page:
http://code.google.com/p/open-ehr-gen-framework/

thanks a lot. (please send me a copy of the paper when available)

--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez

  _____