Hi everyone,

I've been around the openEHR community since 2006, when I met the medical
informatics domain. I've been facinated with this field since then, and I've
been learning all I could about it.
Now I've have my degree in computer ingeneering, and I want to continue my
studies on medical informatics and the application of standards.
This email goes to the openEHR lists because I know there is a lot of academic
participation, and I would be glad to know if there are any opportunity to take
some courses related to my specialization area to start my master degree
studies at your university.

If you could drop me a line privately, I'll be grateful.

Thanks a lot,
Pablo.

--
Kind regards,