Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 12:40:36 +0100
From: thomas.be...@oceaninformatics.com
To: openehr-technical at openehr.org; openehr-clinical at openehr.org
Subject: Who is using openEHR pages: UPDATES REQUESTED

    As the number of organisations using openEHR grows, it would be
    useful to keep the 'Who is using it' pages up to date. Please review
    the following pages.

      commercial
          orgs
      government
          programmes
      academic
          organisations
      non-profit
          organisations

    It might be appropriate to move this content to wiki pages, which
    would enable relevant parties to keep the information up to date
    themselves - please indicate if this is a preferred approach (note
    that wiki pages are more susceptible to hacking, and also that
    organisations need to follow some basic rules of acceptable use,
    particularly commercial organisations).

    Alternatively, updates can be made on the web pages by sending email
    to webmaster at openehr.org.

    - thomas beale