My suggestion is for the this point
"Begin an open source software project for tools, web-based if
possible, to author archetypes, templates and terminology reference
sets directly interacting with the Clinical Knowledge Manager and
equivalent repository and review tools"

I agree with the first part (create web-based open source tools), but
I think that the second part should be clarified. We should define a
basic API to access repositories, to avoid doing ad-hoc
implementations for each one of the possible repositories