Hi,

I was studying the OpenEHR XSD files, I found they validate fine against
Saxon-EE 1.0 and 1.1

But I have a few points which are not clear to me.

1)
In the Structure.xsd I find this line, I don't know why it is there.
<xs:element name="items" type="LOCATABLE"/>

I commented it out, and it still validates fine.

2)
There were some more things in the same file.
There were no element-declarations to the concrete classes, like
ITEM_TREE, CLUSTER, and so on.
I would expect them because there are also archetypes in CKM based on
these classes/elements and can be instantiated in XML.

I added them, and now I can generate example XML with these classes as
root, which was not possible before.

3)
It would be nice to have elements in the base-types XSD too. There is no
need for it in the OpenEHR implementation, because they will never be
root-element, but it is good to see their XML-structure isolated, for
convenience.
I will try that and see if they will be a problem.

4)
And the last point is, I missed the Demographics.xsd, although these
RM-classes are also archetypeable and can lead too to XML-instances.

Thanks
Bert Verhees