Hello everyone

I was wondering if there are any updates regarding openEHR Templates?

I am not sure how the material in the TOM
(http://www.openehr.org/svn/specification/TRUNK/publishing/architecture/am/tom.pdf)

maps to the currently available XSD at
(http://www.openehr.org/releases/1.0.2/its/XML-schema/Template.xsd)

Would the following be correct?

1) A template is "archetypeable" which means that it too will have an ID
and its own path prefix

3) A template must contain "section" elements. These are archetypeable
entities. Each section describes a list of archetypeable "Items".

4) A template might contain "subsection" elements if this is required.

2) A template must contain a "composition" which contains a list of
archetypeable "Items".

Therefore to "build a Template", one would first need to list the
composing archetypes as Items of subsections (if subsections are
required). Then list the subsections as items of sections and finally,
list sections as items of the "Composition". And this concludes at least
with the structural part (?)

3) A template must contain either "Observation" or "Evaluation" elements
(depending on the nature of the template (?)) that describe lists of
"Entry". These elements set the default values of the composing
archetypes individual fields through a series of "Statement"s. (or
evaluate expressions)

Would this be an accurate description?

Looking forward to hearing from you
Athanasios Anastasiou