Greetings,
I think Opereffa can ask for a place in the academic works list.

Institution: University College London, CHIME

Team: Seref Arikan, Professor David Ingram,

Project Description: Opereffa ( http://opereffa.chime.ucl.ac.uk ) is a
proof of concept implementation of key aspects of openEHR specification.
Its initial version explores the key requirements of implementation, all
the way from a web based UI to a RDMS based back end. It includes some
Eclipse plugins and Eclipse BIRT (Business Intelligence and Reporting
Tools) integration.

Kind regards
Seref