Hi Erik,
I think that using an EHR service to store RM instances would be better
than storing in SVN or GIT. Ultimately if the service was able to work from
a GIT repository we would have the best of both worlds.
I had considered offering the Ocean EHR server but I assumed the usual
issues relating to the commercial backend would have made this not suitable
so I didn't bother.
Would your service be an alternative, especially since it is RESTful?
Perhaps there is a need for multiple service implementations to be
available working from the same instance repository, I am sure each have
their strengths and weaknesses and interface approaches. For example the
ocean EHR service picked up a data validation error reported on the list
that another didn't.
We can also use this to start comparing service models.
Heath