That is exactly what I'm talking about. If you go with ADL, dADL, JSON,
YAML, which you are free to do of course, you'll have difficulty in
sharing/replicating that implementation.

Sorry, I'm writing these in the middle of a horribly busy day, so I did not
go into details, but we're talking about tooling here, to be used with and
possibly without human intervention (runtime), and all I'm saying is, if I
were to do such tooling, I'd do it with XML.