Hi everybody!
I'm building a very simple Shared EHR Server with Composition commit and query
services.
The project is here: https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver
The server is working but I'm finishing some improvements on the backend.
I hope to deploy an instance online in a couple of weeks to play around, just
for coordination purposes:does anyone want to try the commit and query services?

I'll publish some basic documentation soon, so anyone who wants to try has all
the needed info. Of course I'm available for any questions, comments and
suggestions.
There's no need to have XML Composition instances, I can provide 2 or 3
instances I use to test, so you can change the data on those XMLs.

BTW, there's a client app that already talks to the server:
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-emrapp (this app generates 3 different XML
Composition instances).

--
Kind regards,