Bert Verhees <bert.verhees at rosa.nl> wrote:

> The issue is that both, Ocean and LinkEhr, do not recognize their
> responsibility and do not see a need to change this.

Hi Bert,

Glad you've brought this up again, but the problem won't get fixed unless you
report it. Can you report the problem at
http://www.openehr.org/issues/browse/AEPR and attach an archetype that
demonstrates it?

> These problems exist for years now, everyone knows about them, If it was my
> software, I would comfort my users and customers with friendly solutions.

If I had a problem that I wanted fixed, I would report it in the problem
tracker.

We are very busy and working on other projects. If this problem is important to
you, please report it and we may get around to it some day. Please make sure
that you attach an example of an archetype that demonstrates the problem.

Peter