From: ian.mcnic...@oceaninformatics.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 14:33:41 +0100
Subject: Re: Improvement to specify more than one archetype on
ACTIVITY.arction_archetype_id [Archetype Editor]
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org

Hi Pablo,
This seems sensible but, to be honest, I have never used this constraint
feature in any real-world applications. My experience has been to leave most of
these options open as it can be very difficult to predict appropriate future
matching archetypes.

Ian