Dear friends and colleagues, I'm very happy to announce that we have published
a guide to our EHRGen system, now translated to english!
This implied a great effort, but I believe it was worth it.
I kindly ask you to review the document and drop me a line if you notice any
errors or something that is not clear, or propose improvements to the doc, etc.
All the help will be appreciated.
As any open source project, all of you who want to contribute with code,
testing or documentation will be very welcome.
Of course, I'll be available for any questions you have.
Thank you and enjoy!
Download the framework guide from the google code site:
https://code.google.com/p/open-ehr-gen-framework/downloads/list

--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez