Hi Pablo,

The OET format is an internal format. You should export the template as an
OPT and you will get a AOM and RM based output.

Heath

From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org]
On Behalf Of pablo pazos
Sent: Friday, 15 November 2013 1:06 AM
To: openeh technical; openehr implementers
Subject: Ocean's Template Designer and allowedType rules

Hi all,

I'm playing with the TD v2.7.60Beta to include openEHR template support to
CaboLabs EHRServer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-hs-Ofb8SY)

I opened the Blood Pressure archetype and tryied to constraint the Any Event
node of type EVENT to allow only POINT_EVENT, and I get this rule:

       <Rule path="/data[at0001]/events[at0006]">

          <eventConstraint>

            <allowedType>PointInTime</allowedType>

          </eventConstraint>

        </Rule>

Shouldn't "PointInTime" be "POINT_EVENT"?

Is there any reason for the TD to not use openEHR datatype names?

Where can I find all the names used to constraint allowedTypes in TD?

Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez