Fra: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-bounces at lists.openehr.org]
P? vegne av Thomas Beale
Sendt: 11. september 2013 18:06
Til: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org
Emne: Re: State transitions - ACTIVITY/ACTION

On 10/09/2013 09:38, Bj?rn N?ss wrote:
Hi all.

We are discussing some details with the INSTRUCTION STATE MACINE. I will go
directly to my two questions:

1
The state machine define transition from all not-terminated states to a
terminated state. Except from POSTPONED state. There is no defined transition
from POSTPONED to CANCELLED. The question is how we should model the scenario
where the ACTIVITY is in POSTPONED and the user want to CANCEL the ACTIVITY in
one step?

Is there a missing transition in the specification or did we misunderstood
something?

yes, this should be added in.

2
There is a time_out transition from all not-terminated step to EXPIRED. Except
from Scheduled. There is no time_out transition defined from SCHEDULED to
EXPIRED

Given the scenario is SCHEDULED and the time for start of the ACTIVTY is
passed. Should there be a transition named time_out from SCHEDULED to EXPIRED.
When this transition occurs then system should be notified in some way.

Is there a missing transition named time_out from SCHEDULED or do we
misunderstood something?

we should also add this in.