Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:26:26 +0200
From: birger.haarbra...@plri.de
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org
Subject: Re: EHRServer demo online

    Thank you for sharing. Your application
      looks pretty neat.

      Best,

      Birger

      Am 26.09.2013 15:16, schrieb pablo pazos:

      The video of
          the demo was recorded
          here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-hs-Ofb8SY

        Thank you all, hope you enjoyed it!

        --

        Kind regards,

        Eng. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez

        http://cabolabs.com

          From: pazospablo at hotmail.com

          To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org;
          openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org;
          openehr-implementers at lists.openehr.org;
          ref_impl_java at openehr.org

          Subject: EHRServer demo online

          Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:23:43 -0300

          Hi all,

            Tomorrow I'll do a small demo of our EHRServer project.

              I'll show the EHRServer functionalities, mainly
                commit and querying, the UI, and a couple of client
                apps.

              This will be the same demo as last week (in spanish)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08vAk15utss

              This will be a Hangout on air. Please check details here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cqqqc4nt4qu2jup3f3c2692o4i0

              Before the demo, I'll publish the link to the Hangout
                on the event page.

              The server and clients are all open source:
https://github.com/ppazos

                --

                Kind regards,

                Eng. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez

                http://cabolabs.com

      Birger Haarbrandt, M.Sc.

      Peter L. Reichertz Institut f?r Medizinische Informatik

        Technische Universit?t Braunschweig und

        Medizinische Hochschule Hannover

        M?hlenpfordtstra?e 23

        D-38106 Braunschweig