Hello Pablo

> I was thinking of adding more info to the commit so the EHRServer can
> keep a better log of the messages received and the sending applications,
> something like the MSH in HL7v2.x or like the Transmission
> Infrastructure Domain Model of HL7 v3 (basically info about sending and
> receiving apps/devices and facilities, info about the protocol e.g. the
> ACK mode, id of the message, date, ...).
Not sure if there is a need to include this type of data within the
structure that bears the COMPOSITION as it is irrelevant to its content.

You can still keep track of those data at server side by examining
sources such as protocol headers and store those to entities that are in
place specifically for monitoring.

Hope this helps

All the best
Athanasios Anastasiou